Field Day: Thursday, April 24th @ 1:00 to 3:30 p.m. [2nd-5th Grade]
Field Day: Friday, April 25th @ 1:00 to 3:30 p.m. [Pre-K - 1st Grade]
Move, Groove and Thrive Wellness Week Winners
Principal: Kecia Rogers
Address : 1531 S Roxboro St. Durham NC 27707
Phone : 919-560-3974
Hours of Operation : 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m
Enrollment : 324
Schedule : Traditional
Incredible Journey! WELCOME C.C. Spaulding Family and Friends! We appreciate you taking the time to visit our website.
Character Counts at CC Spaulding- For the month of April we are focused on the character trait of Courage.
Courage means to:
1. Do the right thing even if others are not.
2. Bravely deal with your daily challenges.
3. Be willing to try new things even if you might fail.
4. Tell the truth regardless of the consequences.
5. Face your fears and work to overcome them.
6. Admit your mistakes and learn from them.
7. Do not give into negative peer pressure.
Please talk with your child about ways to show courage.
School Hours - School doors open for students daily at 8:30am. Breakfast is served (8:30am-8:50am). Students planning to eat breakfast at school should arrive no later than 8:45am. The instructional day begins promptly at 9:00am and ends at 4:00pm. Attendance is important for ensuring student success. We depend on parents to ensure students are present and on time daily. Before and/or after school care is available. For more information about the before/afterschool program contact Community Education by dialing 919-560-3816.
Please feel free to contact our school anytime; we look forward to working together to meet the needs of our students.
CC Spaulding Vision: To become a community of lifelong learners and leaders in which all students and adults are proficient and continue to grow.
CC Spaulding Mission: To put students' needs first while fostering a collaborative learning community to ensure all students are proficient and achieve their maximum potential.
CC Spaulding Goals:
1. Each grade level K-2 will meet or exceed 70% proficiency in reading, and each grade level 3-5 will meet or exceed 60% proficiency in reading.
2. We will meet or exceed 75% overall proficiency in 3-5 mathematics.
3. We will meet or exceed 65% overall proficiency in 5th grade science.
4. We will conference with 100% of parents quarterly.
Exit at Fayetteville Road. Proceed north onto Fayetteville Road. Turn left on E. Lawson Street. Turn right onto S. Roxboro Street. C.C. Spaulding will be on the right.
Exit at Roxboro Road. Proceed south on N. Roxboro Road. N. Roxboro Road becomes S. Mangum Street. Proceed on S. Mangum Street over the Durham Expressway (NC 147). Turn left onto E. Lakewood Avenue. Turn right onto S. Roxboro Street. C.C. Spaulding will be on left.
All visitors must report to the main office.